Menu
ramatya
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login in to my virgin media a/c

Its been just 2 weeks+ I joined virgin. I tried to log in to my virgin media a/c, I keep getting an error "We're sorry, we're having trouble signing you in to your account. Please check your username and password and try again."

Even when I change my password and try again, it keeps giving me the same error message. Already contacted support 4 days ago. They say they are having the same problem for a/c from their end also. So they will create an IT ticket for me. But after 4 days, nothing and the same problem still persist.

Is there a way to fix it or its a current VIRGIN MEDIA PROBLEM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login in to my virgin media a/c

Hi ramatya,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Very sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in to your online account. Has this been resolved since your post?

If you are still having trouble with this, do you have the IT ticket reference number? 

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Moroliv
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am having exactly the same issue. Spoken to customer support who were unable to help. I have changed password several times. I know the details are correct but just get an error. Price each time. Saying we are unable to log you in to your account. Check your user name and password. I’ve not even had the package installed yet and would cancel if this is the level of frustration that it causes 

0 Kudos
Billy_Holly
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello - I'm in the same position too. Changed password numerous times but still getting 'We're sorry, we're having trouble signing you in to your account. Please check your username and password and try again.'

I know the password/user name is correct as I can log into the account on my mobile app, but really want to log in on my PC...I only had Virgin installed on Friday so I don't know if it's new customer issue??

0 Kudos
ramatya
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

They seemed to have this problem with the new user only. I now have access to my virgin media.
0 Kudos
sttdci
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Not just new users - 23 year customer currently unable to login

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi sttdci,

Sorry to see that you've been affected by the issue we've had with self-care accounts.

Have you attempted to change the password or gone through the forgotten password link? This has solved this issue for a good number of our customers

David_Bn

0 Kudos