cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install new box

Johnti
Joining in

Just received new broadband box - was told we were compatible but now don’t have the connections. Having looked at other posts on here I realise we Need someone to attend and put in the correct cables please. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Johnti, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing when trying to install the services.

Can you please provide us with an update on the installation?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Johnti 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 to book a tech visit, or wait a couple of days for forum staff to pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Johnti, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing when trying to install the services.

Can you please provide us with an update on the installation?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

We were told we had the correct fitting and we’re sent the broadband box but once we tried we realised there is  nothing to connect it to, we need your engineer to come out and connect us to the virgin system in the street. We can go no further until this is done. Please can you assist us. 

Hi Johnti,

Sorry to see you have received your equipment but have now realised you do not have the socket, this is something I can help you with, so I can arrange a technician I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.