cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! - Virgin media in the area but the not at a specific flat

Kate2021
Joining in

My partner and I are moving into a flat however even though Virgin media is in the area, that specific flat doesn't have it. We have already registered our interest last Friday and were told it could take up to 5 working days for an engineer to inspect the property and see if we can have Virgin media. We HAVE to know by Thursday (5th August) therefore it is very urgent we find out if we can have the services as it's make or break for this flat as my partner works from home and requires a very good broadband speed.
Is there any way to speed up the process of getting an engineer out to inspect the property as it is vital we know ASAP

4 REPLIES 4

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @Kate2021 

Are you moving your services to this flat?

Have you spoken to the movers team or is this for new services?

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hello,

It would be for new services

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kate2021 

I'll pop you over a private message to take some details and see what we can do for you

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If this is a leasehold flat you will need to get permission from the landlord for a cable to be run from the road and a hole to be drilled through the wall.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.