Menu
Highlighted
kevers2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

URGENT - Need to be reconnected

Really need to get this issue fixed urgently!! I was supposed to have £41 credit this month, so I stopped my direct debit as I've been let down before. The credit was never applied, surprise surprise - and my internet was blocked. I spoke to disconnections on Sunday with the full intentions of leaving, they apologised, reconnected my service and gave me 7 day extension and said they would have the £41 applied within that time. I'm guessing they can't count cos I was cut off again last night, which is only 3 days. Spoke to technical team tonight cos they said customer service was shut. They could see the notes and that I shouldn't have been disconnected, they don't know why it's happened but they can't activate it, so advised me to come on forum to see if there is a team member here that can reconnect me - but that could have been another bunch of lies. That's all I've had for the past year, is let downs and lies. The £41 credit was because my hub went down and they lied 3 times saying I'd get a new one the next day, and left me with no internet for over a week. Eventually when I did get a hub they said I'd get £41 credit on my account for being messed around. Since the first problems at the beginning of my contract I have been recording all phone calls. So I have all the evidence and I will be taking this to ofcom, trading standards and I'll go to Watchdog as well, I am completely disgusted with the service I've had over last year.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT - Need to be reconnected

TBH I doubt theres anything staff on here can do, but Ill escalate it for you anyways.

@ModTeam  can someone pick up and see if offshore can reconnect?

0 Kudos
kevers2000
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I've accidentally clicked that this has been answered even though it hasn't, hope that won't affect it!
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can click it again to take it off.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kevers2000,

Thanks for your post.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, this is not what we would want or expect for you. I would love to take a look into this further for you and see what I can do to help.

To be able to do this, I will need some further information from you. I'll drop you a PM asking for the details I need, if you can reply to that message, i will be more than happy to help. 

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos