cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv in second room

Mmat1
Joining in

Hi, we have had v tv in lounge for years.

I would like a second tv in loft we converted.

I see I can sign up for a second hub for tv but how do I get the cables up there to set it up? 

thAnks. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

When you sign up all the installation costs are included.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mmat1

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us.

To confirm, do you currently have 1 or 2 boxes with us? Have you ordered the second box? If so, the installation costs will be included in this. 

If you already have the second box installed elsewhere, this will be a £25 charged call out to move the box. 

Let us know 🙂 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No, I only have one box at the mo. So I just need to order a second box and an engineer  will sort it? Thanks. 

Hi Mmat1, 

Thanks correct. When you order the second box, if an engineer is needed to install it then the team will go through everything with you at the time. 

They will let you know what, if any, the costs of adding the new box along with any one time charges. 

We're not able to help with changing your package via the forums but give the team a call on 0345 454 1111 and they can get the second box added for you. 

Let us know how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs