Menu
Jen4man
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv boxes not connecting

I have a Tivo and V6 box. I used to be able to watch programs from each but now they are not connecting/talking to each other. Any ideas how I can sort this please?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv boxes not connecting

Hi Jen4man,

It sounds like they have lost the connection between each other. Reboot them both at the same time, then they should be able to search for each other and remake the connection.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Also check/change the ethernet cable connection between the TiVo and your Hub - it may have failed.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Jen4man
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi. 
I’ve rebooted both. The front room (TiVo) will find the back room v6 box, but gives c423 error code. The back room doesn’t give me the option to find another box (the TiVo box in front room) I’ve tried network statuses etc and they both seem ok. Well signal strength etc. 

0 Kudos