cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to sign up for broadband

rolfd
Tuning in

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to contact someone to try and get signed up for broadband? My street was cabled last year and we received a flyer saying we can now get connected but when I go to sign up I am directed to a page to register my details for someone to call me within 10 days. No one has called after 3 times filing the form in and online chat just go round in circles telling me that my postcode isn't registered and I'll get a leaflet when it is! 

All I want to do is leave Sky Broadband and move to Virgin but it's a nightmare trying to sort this!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

happy to take a look for you and see what’s happening.

I will send you a private message for some details.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

happy to take a look for you and see what’s happening.

I will send you a private message for some details.

thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Word of advice if you do ever manage to sign up.

Do not cancel your existing broadband contract until after your Virgin broadband is working to your satisfaction.

Virgin's installation dates tend to slip by days or weeks, so don't risk being without your broadband.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hello, I signed up for broadband via a promotion on Money Saving Expert. I filled out the online form and received a confirmation email saying someone would be in touch to arrange an engineer visit. Since then silence. I've tried replying to the email but nothing. I've heard that the Forum Team are reliable though, so hoping someone can sort this out for me. I just want to arrange an installation date so I can start paying you money! 

Hi There,

Let me see if i can help, i will send you a private message for some details.

Jon