cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to return kit

DB01
Joining in

Several attempts at phoning virgin to return unused kit after a recent contract change, all to no avail.  Each time promised either it will be collected by an engineer, or something will be sent allowing me to return the kit without charge.

Any suggestions on best way to go about returning an unused TV box - trying to not get landed with a bill for unreturned equipment but Virgin are providing horrendous customer support.  5 phonecalls down, and 3 attempts at requesting a returns box from their website - over approx. 6 month period.

Unable to find a contact mail address for Virgin, or a live chat feature to progress this any further.  At wit's end with phonecalls.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless I'm missing something in order to do a collect plus returns I'd need a pre-paid label/returns pack to return the unit?

---

Step 3 - Label the box – a letter came with the QuickStart kit: peel the sticker off (or create a new pre-paid label and slap it over the original address label on the box.

---

Are Virgin Media returns free in the UK?

Yes, Virgin Media returns in the UK are completely free. If you’re sending back old or faulty equipment, Virgin Media will even send you a pre-paid postal returns pack, so you won’t need to pay for packaging either.

---

Thanks

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@DB01 wrote:

Unless I'm missing something in order to do a collect plus returns I'd need a pre-paid label/returns pack to return the unit?

<snip>

In the linked page there is an option for you to print your own label.

Whichever means is used to return the kit to VM, if you drop the kit off via a Collect+ shop, make sure you get a printed receipt and a tracking number for the parcel as that is your only proof of return to VM (to avoid being charged) once the package has been entrusted to the Yodel network!

Hi DB01, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 
i am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the equipment return and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you.
Chris