Menu
NeedSomeHelpbng
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to get broadband

Hey

First time posting so I hope it's in the right board.

I've been wanting to get VM broadband for a few years but they didn't offer their services in my area - when ~4-6 months ago they wired our area up and had the signs that they would be offering VM in my area.

I was super excited and kept checking the website everyday but it kept saying service unavailable. Until recently I checked the postcodes of all the properties across the road and around me and all of them can get VM. I live in a flat which I assume is the reason for this.

Thing is I live on the ground floor - I saw a VM engineer working outside my flat and went outside to talk to him about it. He told me that I should have no trouble getting broadband as the service box is right underneath my window, He told me to call VM and explain the situation and they can arrange a install. 

I've been trying to get hold of someone that can help but had no luck so far getting through to the right person. I've tried calling as well as the virtual text assistant.

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get broadband

Hi there,

let me look for you, I will drop you a private message for some details and see what can be done.

Many thanks and welcome to the community.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get broadband

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos