Menu
andyjudge
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to Return Kit - Package hasn't arrived twice

Hi.

I've cancelled my Virgin broadband account and am attempting to return the kit.  I've requested the packaging twice, but it hasn't arrived and I'm receiving emails and texts asking me to return the kit to avoid incurring charges.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to Return Kit - Package hasn't arrived twice

Hello andyjudge,

Thanks for posting. When was the last time you contacted us about not receiving any packaging? What equipment are you looking to return? I'm sure we can help. 

Let me know, 

Dan_M

Dan_M
Forum Team
0 Kudos
andyjudge
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dan_M

The last time was on 7 March, but the first time was 21 February.  I've now ordered packaging for a third time to a different address, but am concerned I'll be charged for late return.  This is to return a Tivo box and Virgin media router.

I would be happy to just take the equipment to a Virgin Media store if that is possible?

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy

We're not able to accept equipment back at the Store so hold on to it for now Smiley Happy 

I can see a few packs have been requested with the latest being a few days ago. If you still haven't received anything within 7 days, come back and let me know.

In the meantime I've popped an email over to the Head of the Returns team to ensure any charges for non return of equipment are removed Smiley Happy 

Let us know how it goes. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos