Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Track Order

Hi All, 

I have placed an order for phone and home broadband with QuickStart pack on March 25th and still have not received my Welcome email. I am therefore unable to track my order which has not been delivered at the selected date. Given I have not received the welcome email I cannot log in to track further any new ETA for my pack. 

Can you please help? Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Track Order

Hi, I would suggest checking your junk or spam folder just incase. If you've not received confirmation then I'd suggest speaking to the live chat team to clarify the order.

Hope this helps.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I had already checked my spams and nothing.
I also tried the live chat but the functionality is not available at the moment hence why I am posting here.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am in the same situation, supposed to be delivered to Collect+ location next week but no help so far. 

You cannot even checkout using QuickStart Collect option so what are they going to do for the people that have installs coming up?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No idea @MagicLettuce42.

I went through the customer journey of placing and order this afternoon to see if potential customer can still book deliveries of the Quickstart pack and while doing that I was able to use the chat functionality and was put through to a live agent. I asked him about my order and he said he transferred my message to the team that is dedicated to that. Since then it has been 3 hours and I still have not got an answer.

Honestly it is quite disturbing to see they have live agents to support and encourage people to place new orders when actually they clearly do not have the capacity or ability to honour orders already placed.
0 Kudos