cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To virgin media

Shadow74
Tuning in

I just signed up for 1gb service - had engineer booked for Friday - they didn’t t turn up and I had no notification of cancellation - called today - booked appointment for Wednesday - just checked - no text or email and on app no appointments - this is a joke - why can’t you do something as simple as book an engineer??? C  as n ghis be resolved today with an appointment this week 

Chris 

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Sorry to hear this, but you'll need to get used to the way Virginmedia operates.

Make sure that you keep a record of installation promises because if this drags on for weeks or months - as some do - you will be entitled to compensation. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post, I'm really sorry to hear that your appointment was missed and you weren't notified.

It looks like there is an outage ongoing in your area, which may explain why the appointment was cancelled automatically.

I can see that you were able to speak with our team yesterday, were they able to help you out with everything you needed?

Let us know if we can still help you.

Beth

Hi Beth - well I spoke to someone and they said I am now booked in for an engineer to move my router today between 8 and 1pm - no one has turned up yet… I suspect they won’t but I have an hour left so fingers crossed …

Hi Shadow74,

Did an engineer turn up for the visit?

^Martin