cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tidying up loose cables

HA2
Tuning in

Hi Virgin

I'm a housing officer at Clarion Housing Association. There are some loose cables at the front of of one of our blocks at 1 - 31 Forgefield Court, St Mary Cray, Orpington, BR4 4AZ. Please can you arrange for these to be tidied up so they aren't a trip hazard.

Many Thanks

20220318_131245.jpg20220318_131254.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call me Mystic Meg but I reckon he's actually a housing officer at Clarion Housing Association.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HA2

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to see the cables are lose. 

Could I just ask please, are you a resident and if so are you an active customer of ours?

Please pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call me Mystic Meg but I reckon he's actually a housing officer at Clarion Housing Association.

Hi Vikki

Mystic meg below has hit the nail on the head to ne honest. I'm a housing officer for Clarion housing association, although I am a virgin customer, I just don't live in this particular block.

We have had complaints from our resident's there and it has been raised by the caretaker as a trip hazard. 

Are you able to tidy up these cables or remove them if they aren't being used/not needed.

Kind Regards

Clarion

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us HA2,

We will get an email sent off to the area field manager for you today, with the address you have given on your original post to come and get the cables tidied up for you. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi HA2,

Can we just ask you to confirm the postcode of this residence again? The postcode you have given BR4 4AZ is coming back as an invalid postcode, can we just confirm if these are Virgin Media cables?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I make it BR5 4AZ.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HA2, thanks a lot for your patience.

I've emailed over the details of this (with @Anonymous's assistance) to our Area Field Managers who will look to get this tidied up for you as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks

Tom_W