Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The engineer did not come in the appointment

I am a new user and the instalation was schedule for saturday, 24th October. Nobody cames !! I try to call or get in contact with virgin, but no sucess. It is an absurd !!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The engineer did not come in the appointment

let me take a look, I will send you a private message for your details and see what's happening for you.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You are a joke. I will cancel my package. It is unbelievable the answer!!!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

What answer? What did Jon say

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately on this occasion we need to complete some external construction works to enable us to get our cable to the property. This normally happens if ducting is blocked by such things as tree roots.  In order to proceed we need to apply to the local authority to excavate the footway/carriageway which adds a short delay.

Works will be completed asap and our construction team will be in touch with updates in due course.

Obviously this is disappointing for the OP and we will do all we can to speed things along but at this point it is hard to give an exact completion date.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos