cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 10th time the phones been hung up before a supervisor

romeoalfie50
Tuning in

Someone please help with pre installation team! I’ve been on the phone for 8 hours in 2 days. Everyone is hanging up. A supervisor gave me the wrong number yesterday and everyone is disconnecting the call before I can speak to another one. Please please help before i cancel.!

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks cje85. 

Hi, thanks for that advice - I have now been waiting since before 11am this morning - just get a message asking if I still need help, then another saying sorry for the long wait times 😞

I'm seriously losing the will to live here 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi LividMare,

Same here. I have been on WhatsUp with Virgin since 8.10 this morning. I was told @ 11.00 that I had been transferred to the retention team. I am getting a message every hour asking if I still require assistance. I tell them every time 'yes' only to be told they will get to me asap. Interesting to see if anything happens today or if they just cut me off when they go home tonight.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooray, I finally have been able to cancel my subscription with VM. After having been on WhatsUp since 8.10 Friday morning, getting holding emails every hour. They then stopped @ 15.00 on Friday. Kept the WhatsUp open and received a msg @7.40 today to tell me that I now will be connected to an advisor. That took until 11.35 . I finally ,after lots and lots of repeating that I wanted to cancel and the agent trying to convince me otherwise, managed to get the cancellation @ 13.00. Another 1 1/2 hours of stress.

I now have to pay an extra 6 days because I could not get through of VM from Monday onwards when I first tried to get hold of them. I guess its a small price to pay for not having to content with VM and being stressed.

So, the morale is - bring a lot of time and patience and don't give up. You might get a resolution after 6 days !

Thank you to everybody who gave advise. 

Hi madasanything, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us although we are sorry to hear you are leaving us and that you had so much trouble trying to speak to the team. 

I'm glad things are sorted now and the disconnection has been processed. If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs