Menu
AlisonJacobs
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank goodness ASDA is not run like Virgin Media!

If ASDA was run like Virgin Media then I would have to buy and pay for every item in my groceries individually....! "What???" you say.... Yes!

I recently upgraded my broadband account to include TV, was asked where I want the equipment delivered, received a verification and told that it would be ready for collection on Friday (today).

Then we found out that we are moving on the 12th of Feb 2018, so I contacted the moving team and requested that the line be moved to the new address on the 13th Feb.

Today on following up on my TV order I am told that the order was cancelled because of the moving order (only in a months time) and that is because you can't have to open orders at the same time????

What the Hell???

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thank goodness ASDA is not run like Virgin Media!

makes sense. until you have services installed and activated you have nothing to move.

0 Kudos
AlisonJacobs
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I already have the router with broadband and a telephone. The TV Mix that I want to add is just the Tivo box and a added service that is activated online.

Weather I move the router and phone or Router, phone and Tivo... What's the difference?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

until the tivo its not part of the package you do not have the tivo to move yet.

it makes a big difference. you can't move a service yo do not have. so you need to get the tivo installed and activated and then request the move or move and then change the package and add the tivo

0 Kudos