cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible internet!

NatJ
Joining in

I have had VM for 5 weeks and for 4 weeks i have had to put up with the service dropping in and out 3-4 times a day. I have had 3 engineers out who have replaced the router 3 times and said it has been fixed but it still is happening.  I work from home and do not download big files. Was with BT for years and zero issues. can anyone help. The router restarts ( yes all 3 of them!)  

0d4741fc1b95ac64c0a17c35b3d12f99a2cb83b0.png

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Stick to one thread on this topic - I have replied on that one. BQM has been rejected

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NatJ

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making this post regarding the connection issues you are experiencing, I'm sorry to hear that your connection is still dropping. When the connection drops occur - does this affect both your wired and wireless connections?

Can you set up a BQM here: https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality and share the graph results in this topic so we can see what's going on as it occurs?

Many thanks,

Serena