cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service. Number to call?

NatEcc
Joining in

Our pre-installation engineer visit has been cancelled 3 times. We signed up to Virgin Media 2 months ago and STILL have no internet! I have now been informed that they need to dig up the tarmac driveway, and as such need permission from the landlord. I need more information to obtain this permission but can’t get through to speak to anyone about this! Is there a way of speaking to an actual person?!

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Oh dear... this could be a long process.  If installation requires the drive digging then obviously the permission of the property owner in writing will be required.  I am sure VM has a process for this somewhere.  See what they say when someone responds here and,or try the pre-installations team on 0800 052 1734 and see if they can help.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Client62
Legend

Cancel the VM order.   The landlord will not approve damage to the drive or drilling the walls of the property.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NatEcc,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear your install has been put back due to permission needed to carry out the work to get you installed.

So we can reach out to the team for further information I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received click on the envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.