cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Experience So Far, think i need to try end this service and stay with BT

truewraith666
Tuning in

so far 2 weeks later with no luck on this virgin broadband which i stupidly signed up for, but also glad i still haven't cancelled my BT till i was up and running which im not.

it disconnects every 5 mins or so on pc broadband and wifi and ive done and tried everything and im supposed to get 400-500mb speed and im only getting 43mb which is dire.

cant find any customer service number that works and the CHAT help on the app is terrible after 3 hours wait time and asking every 15mins if i still wanted to hold i gave up and im so angry and disappointed that i bothered with this service over BT

3 REPLIES 3

truewraith666
Tuning in

ps first week of service after getting to a real person, (i think) someone was supposed to contact me and NEVER did.....

you can cancel in first 14 days at no cost after that its going to cost you early disconnection feed - max is £240

but whats the problem - it disconnects - what does the connection to the hub or just wifi - if you dont have wired connections shat does the hub base light do when it disconnects

post some more detain and the levels from the hub

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi truewraith666,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with your connection.

I've been able to locate your account using your forum information, and can see we've identified a 

short-term connectivity issue which may cause intermittent or performance related issues with the customers connection.

In the vast majority of cases, these types of issues are resolved after 24 hours.

If you can please monitor the connection and keep us posted with how you get on.

Alex_Rm