cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service - No installation since May 2021

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I am really at a loss what to do.

Since early May I have been in touch with Virgin, trying to plan moving to our new flat and trying to get Virgin installed within reasonable time. I tried 3 times to convince Sales that we could get Virgin installed in our property because they consistently said we couldn't. I wish I gave up then.

On May 28th, I managed to get an installation date agreed and also external works.

Since then, I have had my installation date moved from 22nd June, to the 16th July and now to the 7th August (proof attached).

In the meantime I have been speaking to a very nice contractor who I believe works on the external works team. I had asked her 3 weeks ago if the installation of 16th July would 100% be going ahead. Even last week she said I was overthinking this (I have evidence but she's the only one who has been helpful so I don't want to hang her out to dry).

I have been waiting nearly 2 months now and there is literally zero evidence to suggest that I will have any chance even getting Virgin installed. The worst thing is, when I call up to try and speak to someone to help me I cannot bypass the security to actually speak to a customer service rep because for some reason my account is linked to me owning Virgin over 10 years ago as a student.

This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered in my life but the Virgin internet speeds are apparently almost 10x as good as any near comptitor.

Has anyone else had experience with this and is there any recommendations where I can go from here?

IMG_6653.PNGscreen 2].jpgScreen 1.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Z92
Trouble shooter

I'd remove the photos first as you have effectively posted your full address to a public forum.

Secondly, if you fail the security several times you'll be transferred to a customer services representative who can change your security details once they have confirmed your identity uses other information.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

We can look into this further from here but we cannot at the moment because we cannot send over a private message to confirm your details.

Have you had any progress from the team on this since your first post?

Regards,

Steven_L