cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminator caps

JLW94
Joining in

Hi, I've been helping my mum to send off her virgin media kit after cancelling her contract. The instructions say to attach the terminator caps, however we haven't recieved these in the returns kit. Is there anyway these could be sent out? Thanks in advance. 

Jemma

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A VM person will respond in a day or two and can sort it for you.

If they dont - just ignore it - return the kit and leave the connections un-terminated.  When and if an issue arises with her neighbour's connections, the VM investigating team will see if that is causing the issue and rectify it at their cost

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JLW94, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are struggling to find these caps.

Not to worry, I am going to send you a PM, so we can look into this together and get this sorted out for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

JLW94: If needed quickly the termination caps are available at B&Q (down the electrical isle) or Screwfix.
Cost to buy is 75p, listed as 75ohm terminators.