cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminator cap

bertali112
Joining in

Like so many other posts I have read I have only received One of the termination caps for my virgin media outlet that the accompanying letter on how to return you equipment say's is important. Is there any chance of getting a second one sent to my address please?

9 REPLIES 9

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you one or two wall cable sockets in your home? if you only have one them you probably have one cable coming from the socket to a splitter that then has two cable from it. Just remove the cable from the wall point and put on the terminator. If you have two wall sockets, best to wait for a VM staff member to pick up your post. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bertali112, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry you have only received the one terminator cap, this would be standard with equipment returns. 

Are you able to confirm if you have the two wall sockets in your property? 

If you do, please do let us know and we will be happy to assist further 🙂 

Thanks 

Nat

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I have Two outlets on my cable box inlet.

Thanks.

Thanks for getting back to us bertali112, I'm happy to arrange this for you and will send you a Private Message to get some more details.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Rob

Once again sorry for the delay.

By which method will I receive you private message?

Thanks.

@bertali112 wrote:

Once again sorry for the delay.

By which method will I receive you private message?

Thanks.

Once you have logged into the forum, look for the purple envelope in the top RHS of the screen next to your username. Click the envelope icon to access the forum's private messaging system.

Thanks for confirming those details bertali112, I have requested an additional terminator cap be sent to you and will update you on this when I hear back from the team.

Thanks

Rob

Thank you for your help.

You're welcome @bertali112

Please do keep us updated.  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R