Intel Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz
Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
When using 'samknows.com/realspeed' the 5 results are:

1 392 - 76
2 421 - 78
3 693 - 78
4 429 - 76
5 400 - 79

Have had an engineer visit who states nothing wrong with connection from hub to virgin. It must be the equipment I am using thats at fault. Told him have top end hp i5 notebook etc.

Can someone explain this correct or is their a problem with the Hub of Laptop

33 REPLIES 33

The link as requested:  https://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest/1635192154572147655

Have tried EVERYTHING including what you suggested connecting direct to Hub.  I've done numerous 'Factory Resets etc'.   Have had 3 'engineers' visit the home (1 engineer rang and refused to attend).   They all say it must be my equipment (HP Pavilion Laptop with 1Gb LAN, 802.11ax Wifi 6, ASUS RT-X86U WiFi 6 Router).  Even purchased a CAT8 Cable.  Nothing has changed.

A virgin rep (via phone call) stated they can see a fault which would effect my broadband.  However, the visiting engineers say different.  Was promised a second phone call from a Manager (the caller states is, "A good lad and knows what he's talking about".  I am still waiting weeks later.....

Note:  Can download 1Gb file in about 10 secs - is this about right - is it just the readings are incorrect...

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Denbyrydays, 

Thanks for your reply, I have checked your account and all looks fine.

I am sorry you are still havingissies. 

Have you followed the advice above from Kath?

Zoie

Yep - as my above message states.

Hi denburydays

Sorry that link came back with a 

404 Page Not Found Error 

What was the result 

Gareth_L