cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 3 red light permanently on

nicks88
Joining in

hi team,

I have a white Superhub 3 that about 2 weeks ago has had a solid red light on it. Performance is also reduced considerably.

It is in a well ventilated area. Having read the various articles on here today, I believe an engineer visit/replacement is needed. Please can this be arranged asap as I understand this may also be a fire hazard.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nicks88, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problem with your hub. If it's in a well ventilated area then we will need to arrange an engineer visit so it can be checked over & replaced as needed, please get back to me via PM and we'll be able to get that arranged for you.

Tom

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @nicks88. I've booked an engineer visit, you will find confirmation of the appointment via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed as well.

Please keep us updated with how you get on, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with. 

Tom 

Thanks Tom - all sorted now. Engineer replaced with superhub 4 which has been a massive improvement.

Hi nicks88, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am happy to hear that the engineer has changed the router and things are now resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance and have a good New Year. ^Chris