cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 3 internal network address

gingfuzz
Joining in

I have currently just had virgin out into my address and to my dismay I have found I can not change my internal ip address for the network in the superhub 3. I have always detested using default setting in any router I have bought or have used. I have my whole network manually set with ip addresses, I don't like using the range 192.168.*.* is there anyway of changing the setting to match all of my already set ip addresses across my network?

many thanks

233 REPLIES 233

I don’t think it has ever been called a Superhub 3 by Virgin Media. It is just a Hub 3. Anyone with more than basic requirements is better using it in modem mode.

horseman
Alessandro Volta

@vircom wrote:

I don’t think it has ever been called a Superhub 3 by Virgin Media. It is just a Hub 3. Anyone with more than basic requirements is better using it in modem mode.

Well I hate to burst your bubble but I don’t see your “Handle” in 4Q2015 when  VMDG505/TS2492LG-VM was released for public trial circa 24 Sept 2015...? Trial releases were differently named initially......   ( even before public trials!)

Of course, unless you’re an “ex military developer/trainer” with an “ad hominem” puerile time wasting repartee you’ll Know that quite a few “old wrinkly farts” here have spent last decade(and more) trialing multiple “Hubs and Firmware/Hardware” D3.0 combinations......   😛

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED

Horsey,

Why are you having a go at vircom? Wasn't vircom right?

Mwah.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

@horseman wrote:

@vircom wrote:

Well I hate to burst your bubble but I don’t see your “Handle” in 4Q2015 when  VMDG505/TS2492LG-VM was released for public trial circa 24 Sept 2015...? Trial releases were differently named initially......   ( even before public trials!)

Of course, unless you’re an “ex military developer/trainer” with an “ad hominem” puerile time wasting repartee you’ll Know that quite a few “old wrinkly farts” here have spent last decade(and more) trialing multiple “Hubs and Firmware/Hardware” D3.0 combinations......   😛

Having another personal dig I see.,

Lets get something straight here.

It is **bleep**s like you that live off their undoubted knowledge and use it to belittle other forum users that really get my back up.+

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.