Menu
GavinM121
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 3.0 wont connect

Hi

My old Hub 2.1 has been glitchy so you sent out a replacement Superhub 3.0.

When I connect it up the power light flashes white for 30s, and then loops doing power flash green for 30s, data light flash green for 30s, then data light red and power light white constant for 10s, and repeat. Nothing connects. 

Connecting through wifi. Other devices cant access internet either (PC and several mobiles tried) - they can see the wifi OK.

Have tried factory reset and still wont work.

Switch back to old router works OK  but that's glitchy.

Cannot get Superhub 3.0 working. Does something need to be switched on at your end to activate it? Some replies mention noisy lines and the need for a technical visit?

What can I do to get onto the new router?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Superhub 3.0 wont connect

Given your old Superhub 2 still works means that you haven’t made the activation call or it hasn’t worked.

You will need to make the activation call ( possibly again).

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

GavinM121
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Ernie for the reply.

I was wondering... but got no letter with the router saying this was required and had the laborious search to find the 0800 953 9500 number.

*Virgin*

BTW Replying and saying 'I see you seem to be fixed' is not good enough. I am still using the old router. Not fixed. Superficial 'flagging as fixed without asking if it is' is simply not good enough for customer service! (And I should know - I work in ServiceDesk)

Also - is there a simple way to re-find 'My posts'? I find your site labyrinthine - is this intentional? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You yourself flagged it as "fixed" when you ticked the "helpful answer box".
A little glitch in the board's software that is known about but is never going to be altered !

To find your posts - click your user "red" user name in the left panel and then drop down and see "your posts"

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos