Menu
andrew2097
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Superhub 2 replacement needed

My trusty superhub 2ac had become faulty prior to the weekend, after speaking to an agent on 150 and running a few tests she determined that the router had developed a fault and would need to be replaced, we agreed for the router to be sent and collected via collect+, however after checking 'Track my order' on the my virgin media portal it comes up empty.

Is this normal for collect+ orders? Will i be notified via SMS message or email?

Also, I had saved a backup of the routers config (Wifi settings and port forward tables), can i re upload these to the new router?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Superhub 2 replacement needed

Hi andrew2097,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you have been having trouble with your hub. 

Have you received the hub since your post? 

If you haven't, have you been given a tracking reference number?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
andrew2097
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah I received a tracking number by both email and text and have since set up the modem, just concerned since it didn't appear in the order tracking section on the My Virgin Media portal.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We are pleased to hear that the equipment has arrived.

With the order tracking number the delivery should have been traceable by using the Yodel tracking site.

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos