cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super Hub 3 Completely dead

thesaintsfan
Joining in

Two weeks ago my SH3 started playing up, switching off randomly. Now it is completely dead and I just need an exchange, not an engineer appointment. 

Any VM colleagues on here who can expedite it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi thesaintsfan,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Router has stopped working altogether, I have tried to locate your account to help get a new Router however I wasn't able to locate it with the details we have for you.

If you haven't already spoke to us I will invite you into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It will be quicker to call it in. They will look and see its dead and arrange a replacement or tech visit

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone - free) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone - national rate). Calling at 08.00 midweek (09.00 Sun) is the best time to get through quickly. Although some people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits

If you get cut off after an automated reboot cycle, just call back in a couple of minutes as the system should know that you have just been on and it hasn’t helped and put you in the queue. Or try options 1,1,4,4, “thinking of leaving” - they usually pick those calls up quickly and then transfer you to the appropriate queue (or cut you off !).

A VM person should pick this up here and respond, but it can take a few days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi thesaintsfan,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Router has stopped working altogether, I have tried to locate your account to help get a new Router however I wasn't able to locate it with the details we have for you.

If you haven't already spoke to us I will invite you into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.