cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Street Plastic cable cover broken

Raza38
Joining in

Hi, can someone please help? The brown plastic cover which covers the cable running from the ground (street) into the outside garden wall has broken off. How do I get this replaced? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Raza38 wrote:

Hi, can someone please help? The brown plastic cover which covers the cable running from the ground (street) into the outside garden wall has broken off. How do I get this replaced? Thanks.

Posting a photo of what you need fixing usually helps the VM forum team to assess and refer the issue on for repair.

Do you mean a capping piece to cover the cable as per image below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Brown-external-box-is-broken/td-p/4955172

the vertical cover strip over the cable coming out of the ground (ignore the broken box!)

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Raza38 wrote:

Posting a photo of what you need fixing usually helps the VM forum team to assess and refer the issue on for repair.

Do you mean a capping piece to cover the cable as per image below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Brown-external-box-is-broken/td-p/4955172

the vertical cover strip over the cable coming out of the ground (ignore the broken box!)

Hi, yes the colour is black not brown

67424F38-59A3-4187-8E93-CF6CABCB5035.jpeg

5E2C8558-E88E-4F82-A7AB-60B4DAE1EE92.jpeg

Hi Raza38,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see part of the outside cover has broken off, I will invite you into a private chat so I can arrange for a technician to fix this for you.

I will send the invite shortly, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi Raza38,

Thank you for reaching back out and advising after speaking to someone Via WhatsApp this has now been resolved by a technician being arranged.

You can manage the appointment Via your Online Account, If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.