cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no broadband

rsmale88
Joining in

It's been over 2 weeks since I moved into a new property and Virgin still haven't closed the old residents account leaving me with no Internet. How long is this going to take? Terrible customer service as well. Every time I ring up to speak to 'Mike' I get fobbed off. First I was told he was off and would be back the next day, next day I rang I was told he was in another call and would ring me back but never did. I've had no updates or communication. At this point I'd rather go with another provider and wait 2 weeks for installation just to not have to deal with Virgin's awful customer service. 

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I will ask VM to comment here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @rsmale88.

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry for the delay in getting your new property set up.

I was unable to locate your new account, your forums details only take me to your previous account.

I will send you a private message so I can get the account number from you.

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide