cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotter request

Jon28
Tuning in

Hi,

I am in the process of buying a flat and will be moving in approximately a month.

The current service provider of the property only provides upto 66mbs, so I want to move to Virgin which offers much higher bandwidths in the area.

I can see that the other flats in the building do not have VM, but my next-door neighbor (attached) does. 

Can you please provide details on how to request a spotter to confirm if VM is available at the property? And if so, is it possible to split off a cable from the neighbours and wrap it around the building to avoid digging the drive up?

Kind regards, Jon

4 REPLIES 4

Jon28
Tuning in
I just wanted to add that the flat is on the first floor.

JOE-C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there, I should be able to help you with this, I will send you a private message (purple envelope top right corner) where I can discuss it further with you.

Regards Joe

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi,

I was hoping someone from Virgin could help pick this up?

Looking to move to the property soon. I think Joe who was helping has left Virgin. 

I spoke to someone from sales who said they would arrange a spotter - they said they would email me whether this could go ahead but I haven’t heard back since. 

Hi Jon28,

Thanks for coming back to us. Sorry that you've not received further help with this issue. Unfortunately, we do not arrange spotter from our community forums. This would be our sales team that can arrange this.

You can call them on 0800 183 12340800 183 1234.

You can also register here https://virg.in/checker.

Kind regards Jodi.