cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotter Request/Update

jaimbo
Joining in

Hi,

I was told a spotter would need to visit my address before I could find out if Virgin Media could service my property (they can service my neighbours but not me, and there are floor boxes right outside my property.

I haven't heard anything back yet/spoken to any spotters. Please could someone advise if a spotter has already attended my address or if not, how long it should take?

Thanks
Jay

9 REPLIES 9

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi,

I am happy to take a look for you, i will send you a private message.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jay, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I can see that VM-Jon has offered to help with this.

If you need any further assistance, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath,

Thank you 🙂

I've sent my address details over to Jon and hopefully I'll hear back from him soon! 🙂

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all!

Thanks for the update jaimbo.

If you have any other queries in the meantime then please don't hesitate to pop them to us.

Thanks,

Kain

Hi @jaimbo ,

After looking at this one i am afraid this will not go ahead. It appears that only the ground floor flats have been made serviceable due to wayleave requirements for the upper floors. I am sorry but at this time we cannot service your flat.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Jon,

I was advised that the wayleave requirements had already been completed (I also have spoken to the local council who have confirmed Virgin Media have full wayleave for the building) and of the 6 properties in the building, 4 of them are already able to sign up through your website (2 on ground floor and 2 on 1st floor).

It's only the two properties on the 2nd floor that cannot sign up. Both properties on the 2nd floor are privately owned and both have signed wayleave agreements for Virgin Media so I'm not sure how any further wayleave could possibly be required?

If there are still somehow wayleave issues preventing only properties on the 2nd floor from getting connected, please can you advise how I can resolve these wayleave issues?

Thank you, i will ask the questions for you.

Hello 🙂 I still haven't heard anything regarding spotters attending my property or how I can move forward with this. Any updates anyone can share?

Hi @jaimbo,

I can see that you were speaking with @VM-Jon about this. Have they been able to take a look into this for you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!