cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid red light on hub 4

Daz30347
Joining in

I have a solid red light on my hub 4,tried all the usual,checked cables, connection from wall to hub etc and still getting this red light

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP 

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Is this a new install? If so has the Hub been "activated" on your account.

Or, has this Hub been working before and just stopped?

Have you checked for any “known network faults”

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Daz30347
Joining in

Hi,service is good in my area,everything has been working fine until  mid-day today when the router turned solid red and will not connect to anything in the house

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
OK - try calling it in as a fault (free on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others - national rate) and see what they say when they test your connection.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey Daz30347, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to see you have a red light on your hub4.

I can also see you have speaking to our team and they have already organised a engineer to come out and take a look at this. 

Please can you let me know how this visit goes. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?