cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid green wifi AND flashing green power (hub 3(

Matty831
Joining in

Been with virgin almost 10 months I think. Can someone tell me what this means? It has been around 6 hours like this. (Flashing green power and solid green wifi)

Service status in app is fine, tried hard reset and turning off at the wall for a few minutes but still comes back to the flashing green power and solid green wifi.

Also ran an online test and the bot said everything is ok. Unable to get through on phone (typical)

Ideas? And thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I presume you checked with the web page for problems, unfortunately this only cover problems when 100’s of users are affected. To get you local area down to post code level 

Check with Area faults on  0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Matty831,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

You can check and see what the lights on your router mean here. If you're having any issues with your connection at the moment, please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!