cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky to virgin media landline port

nazam50
Tuning in

Hi.
I have recently subscribed to virgin media broadband (only) service. My question is, i want to port my sky landline number to virgin media as well.  So, what is the best way to do it.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The first thing you will have to do is upgrade your order to be broadband and landline, instead of broadband only.

The outcome and price will be dependent on whether you are already installed and active or simply on order.

In either case, you will need to call in to upgrade, 0345 454 1111.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks buddy.

i’ll try

It is essential that you do not contact Sky to cancel as the number has to be active for a successful port. VM will contact Sky and your Sky phone (and broadband) will cease when the port is done.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Also bear in mind that after the changeover the phone will need to be moved from the existing phone socket on the wall, to the phone socket on the Virgin Hub. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Yeah lovely 

i’ll do that.

cheers

Hey @nazam50,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
Have you been able to speak to the team to arrange for your telephone line to be added and port started?

Regards,

Steven_L