cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Survey

RyanCurrid
Joining in

Hi,

We are due to have our installation on 02nd June however have some concerns about the installation given the possibility of requiring to drill into the house and route new cables. 

We have tried to organise a site survey (as we know they can be conducted) but have had no luck. Can you help arrange a site survey before our installation? Time is ticking by rapidly now and we don't want to delay the installation if we can avoid it. 

Thanks in advance

Ryan

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RyanCurrid,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that there may be a possibility of some construction needed in order to complete the install. 

Can you please confirm if you've been in touch with our team to discuss this further since your post?

Are you wanting to arrange a site visit to see if there are any other options besides construction work? Let us know so we can help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I need to arrange a site engineer visit to discuss the location of the box and the routing cables inside the property.

I have yet to speak to anyone about it so if you can provide a number that would be great.

Ryan

Hi Ryan, you can discuss this with our sales team on 0800 183 1234. We unfortunately cannot order site surveys online and must be done over the phone. Keep us updated with how you get on.  

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley