cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim & and intallation service Enquiry

Nadia23
Joining in

Hi,

I just took out the o2virgin contract. I was told that the installation would be free. Nobody came to help me install and I have been out of wifi for a day and I work remotely. Furthermore, I dont think I have a wall cable for Virgin but the 02 customer service agent advised me it would be possible to setup where I live. She checked using my post code.

Additionally, I was advised by customer service to cancel my sim because I was meant to get a virgin/o2 sim as part of the bundle with data. I am yet to recive that. As a result, I cannot make or recive calls and I have no data.

The broadband was meant to be delivered on the 21st but came on the 22nd. I am currently without any means if communicating with the outside world.

Can you send someone out to install the virgin broadband,as it is urgent please.  Also, can my sim be sent to me. I didn't expect it to take this long, I wouldn't have cancelled my previous contract with o2.

Kind regards,

Nadia

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Nadia,

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 - they will be ablem to organise a manned installation.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I cant make calls because I haven't recieved my sim

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI again @Nadia23 

It seems you have an internet connection, so you could try using whatsapp on a PC etc 0730 532 7112

IOtherwise if  you can't call from a friends/neighbours, family members phone then I'm afraid you'll need  to wait  a couple of days for a member of the forum team to pick this up for you.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey Nadia23, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community and Virgin Media, I am sorry to see you are having issues with your install and sim card.

I can see you are speaking to the team who have advised you what date your internet will be installed.

However with the sim card because its an O2 one you would ned to contact them on 0344 809 0202.

Please may you confirm where it stated the installation was for free, was it in your contact confirmation?

Please do let me know you get on with the visit. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?