Menu
JF11H
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Silence since install cancelled day before appointment!

Decided to leave Sky back in October due to no plans to bring fibre to my area. Chose to go with Virgin as it was available, and connection on 9th November was all set up. On the 8th November, virgin cancelled the install as they said the pre-install team had found an error on the line and work was needed. Little bit of chaos to ensure Sky didn't cut me off with such short notice, but having fixed that, now it's been complete silence from Virgin. Anyone any experience of what happens next? The complete silence from Virgin is worrying - they said they would come back to me with a plan within 10 days, but of course they didn't (and to be honest I never expected them to do so). Not the best starts.....

0 Kudos
JF11H
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Silence since install cancelled day before appointment!

Any chance of any help.... @Kath_F? Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Silence since install cancelled day before appointment!

Hi JF11H, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos