cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shorten my broadband cable

tg86
Joining in

Hi there, can I please book an engineer to come and shorten my broadband cable? It's far too long since I moved the router. I've seen this answered on some other threads – that you can book an engineer for £25. Can someone let me know how to book this?

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello tg86.

Thank you very much for joining our Community.
If you haven't been able to book this in yet by calling, I can get this organised.

I just need to pass security by Private Messaging.

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details tg86.

This has been booked in and I have sent the details by Private Message.

I just need to advise you.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment
Can you please let me know how the visit went.

Gareth_L