cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopto.net site blocked by Virgin ?

wevsky
On our wavelength

No idea if this is even the correct lace to post, but i can't seem to find a drop down selection that covers this
I used to be able to go onto Shopto.net earlier this year, im on the hunt for a ps5 for my nephew, now the last month or so i just cant get on. i get an error whcih ill post an image of
I have tried 4 browsers, still nothing, i tried on my phone on wifi, nothing, 4g i can get onto it and with a VPN i can reach the website, so i can only imagine it's one of the websites blocked by Virgin, my question is, why would it be blocked?

1g.JPG

34 REPLIES 34

its still the same, i did start a process with shopto, but it got left unsolved, what i did in the end was use a vpn , set it for london and i was able to get in.. as for ps5, try hotstock alerts. search that, i got a ps5 using them after months of no luck

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I tried a VPN and it worked. So if they come in stock again there I'll use that method.

I've just signed up to a discord with PS5 drop alerts, so hopefully I can get one soon!

seriously mate the hotstock website and app works. since buying the ps5 for my nephew i could have had multiple ones after that just from checking the webpage.

Thanks. I'll look into it.

Thanks for your posts and updates, Dannyefcfan1, 

We haven't been able to replicate the error. It doesn't appear the block is coming from our side.  Glad to know you were able to resolve with a VPN.

Cheers,

Corey C