cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking service

CH207
Joining in

Afternoon

Having placed an order 3 weeks ago and unable to get anyone in the installation team to respond or keep any promises i am getting immensely frustrated.

Everytime i call i am told that you don't have the address on your system despite it being on the Royal Mail system.

No one is interested at Virgin Media

This installation is extremly urgent and i am hitting my head against a brick wall.

Any suggestions for getting this resolved.

CH

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Virginmedia don't do urgent installations, especially not if you don't already have one of their cables to your house.

They will get round to it when they are ready. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CH207

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the delay with your installation.

Could you expand on whats happened please?

Did you place the order online?

Were you given an installation date?

Have you had any contact from us such as emails/texts regarding any issues with the order/installation?

Please pop back to us when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Morning Vikki

The order was placed with your sales team on the 9th September and we have an order confirmation, we have never been provided with an installation date.

We have had a few email communications from the order processing team always saying the same thing which is we have an address error and the internal team is working on it we will get back as soon as is possible.

This is totally unacceptable as no one can tell us what is being done to rectify an internal issue.

When you call the number provide you cannot speak to anyone that can help and when you are told someone will call you back it never happens.

I urgently need assistance to get this issue unstuck.

Regards

CH

Hey CH207, thank you for letting me know and I am sorry to hear about your experience.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this and get to the bottom of it.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?