cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Severely delayed installation - what to do?

Law2468
Joining in

Hi,

I was told I could get a quick install, picked the kit up, got to the new house and there was no internal socket. Spoke to India and they arranged an engineer for 11th but now I'm told there's unspecified problems with externals and it will be 23rd April. Spoken to another 4 or 5 people in India and they don't understand the problem. One of them thought 11th April was in the past. I despair.

Is there any way I can speak to a UK call centre or the engineers themselves to get a straight answer?

Also, what about getting the internet in the meantime? BT give out 4G boxes as a temporary solution, anything like that from Virgin? I can't be without internet for that long because of work.

I presume I'll get a refund for this month? I'm paying for this garbage? I did ask but got cut off before she could answer. 

Virgin is the only company that does fibre in my area and I'm furious that I have to deal with this BS.

1 REPLY 1

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Law2468,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums, I am so sorry to hear your installation was delayed.

I have checked our systems and can see this is rescheduled for you and I hope all goes well. 

Keep us posted

Zoie