Menu
damo_uk23
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Setting up a new Virgin Media stuff

Hi everyone,

I hope that you're all well during this global pandemic?  I have just returned home from the hospital from having coronavirus, and it's not nice.

Anyway, I have now got my broadband, TV, and phone coming into my flat, and wondering how long it usually takes to get it set up.  The technician is coming on February 22, but when I ordered it, they said that I needed wires going from the junction box to my flat.  It is a long process?  The order tracker on my account isn't telling me much about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Setting up a new Virgin Media stuff

External cabling work can take about a couple of weeks depending on the demand on the team to do it at the time, I would say it should be done by the time your go live date of 22nd Feb.

You may see an order tracking in you online account that changes day by day during this period.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction