cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up Virgin Intelligent pod - Need help

PhooTube
Just joined

Hey guys, I got one of these pods a few months ago and never managed to get it set up, and to be honest, I just forgot about it.

At the time, I did everything, did all the troubleshooting and got nowhere, so this is what it does.

I plug it in at the wall, instantly it lights up a pale green colour for about 3 seconds, then turns blue for about 5 seconds. After that the light goes off for about 2minutes, from there, it turns a more solid green colour and pulses continuously for about 5 minutes. After this is done, all I get is a white pulsing light.

The pod is directly into a main socket, on the same circuit loop. I've made sure both my 2.4 and 5ghz networks have the same name, but still no joy.

Before this, I had the virgin homeplugs and they worked fine, although just not great.

I currently have a hub 3

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the equipment activation number they may be able to help. It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the Hub serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

Pods are linked to the Hub so it may need re-registered.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey PhooTube,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your Pod isn't working, when it is all set up correctly there shouldn't be any lights on it, I have been abler to locate your account with the details we have for you and it looks like the pods are showing correctly.

Are the lights still showing on the pods?

Regards

Paul.