cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up internet connection

bulinka206
Tuning in

I can book a installer other than by calling? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Please may you explain abit more detail as to what you're querying?

Many thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there

Please may you explain abit more detail as to what you're querying?

Many thanks,

Christy 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, I tried to connect the internet, we typed all passwords, etc. After all, our phones did not want to connect. I went into the setting and probably switched to the modem and now I can not rectify. After all, our phones did not want to connect. I went into the setting and probably switched to the modem and now I can not fix it. I was looking for answers on many pages and nothing.. Page 192.168.0.1 or others do not work.. i am desperate

Hi, I assume christy has managed to sort this for you.  If not, have you tried doing a 60 second pinhole reset, Leave the hub turned on during this prosess?  then wait 15mins and you should have a solid white light 

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

bulinka206
Tuning in

Yes I did it, the network appeared, I went into the settings, I entered the passwords, I changed the name of the network, I want to connect and nothing.. Error

OK, leave the hub turned on.  Press the pinhole reset on the back of the hub and release for 5 seconds, press back in for 15 and release for 5.  Do this 3 times.  This should reset the hub to default settings and allow you to log onto the wifi using passphrase on bottom of the hub3

I work for VMO2 but all opinions are my own and are based on my own experiences

bulinka206
Tuning in

I did it, I went through the whole process with passwords, etc. On one device It shows me that the internet may be unavailable, on my phone, on virgin account it shows internet denied and  2 connected devices, TV and second Phone but no internet connection

Thank you for your help

Hi @bulinka206

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Are you still experiencing issues now @bulinka206 how are you getting on?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, Yes I do. I have engineer booked ond Friday, i hope he will come. And I am angry, I won't have a week of internet time, but it won't be deducted from my bill, sick... 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know bulinka206. 

We appreciate any down time with the service can be frustrating and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Can you please update the thread and let us know how the visit goes?

Thank you 

Nat