cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service request

Chloe626
Joining in

Hello,

I have been waiting for my tv and broadband since 22nd November, 2021. However, this date has been pushed back a few times (January 18th 2022, now February 2nd 2022) because the external works haven’t been completed. I spoke to virgin on the phone a few weeks ago who said the works had been completed but now they’re saying they haven’t and that I need a brown box and cables fitted to the outside of the property. It was scheduled to be done 2 weeks ago, but ever since the date has been rolling over and saying it will be done today, everyday for the last 2 weeks! It is now saying it will be done on Feb 2nd which is the day of my installation, but as this happened last time I’m worried my installation will be pushed back Once again! It’s starting to really annoy me now and I’m beginning to feel like I’m wasting my time waiting around when it just keeps getting pushed back over and over again, and feel like I should just cancel and go with a different provider... why does this keep happening ?!? 2+ months is plenty of time to get someone to do some outside works! 

3 REPLIES 3

Desog
Tuning in

I had the same issue, ended up cancelling VM is definitely a waste of time. They couldn’t even get my broadband to work I called them everyday and had multiple lies told to me about engineers coming out. 

fed up of all the BS so I cancelled 

I’m thinking of doing the same thing ... it’s ridiculous 

Hi Chloe626,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with a delayed install. 

We understand it can be frustrating when your installation doesn't go ahead as planned. 

We can get a complaint on this raised and passed over to the Installs team for you but in order to do that, I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs