cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request

Webb10
Joining in

I have a date that keeps being pushed back to have the cable installed outside,this has happened for the past week and can get no answers from the call centre. Can anybody advise as due to have it installed next Tuesday

4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

the cable pull date is a rolling date and can happen any day up to and including the install date so at this moment whats happening is normal - its how the system works - fully agree it would be better if they told you that when you booked the install

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Webb10, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

When you have an install booked, you will get a pre-install visit which is scheduled at the same time. This we try to complete as far in advance as possible but the latest it will be done is the day before your install. During this time, it will be a floating appointment and will show each day until completed. 

The main appointment you need to keep an eye on is your installation one. If there are any issues with the installation, this will be communicated to you and the appointment will be changed. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

In reply to my question i have now cancelled having virgin, cannot believe it takes 3 lots of people to come out and tell me different ways they are laying the cable, then told 6 -8 weeks for it be done when installation is due on 10th August. I work from home and cannot do without internet. A shambles of a company. 

Sorry to hear you felt the best option for you was to cancel @Webb10

We wish you all the very best with whatever provider you choose to go with

All the best

David_Bn