cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request Installation Problems

ryquh
Joining in

Hi all,

I'm having continuous problems with engineers not showing up for a service request appointment, it's been 2 months and we still don't have virgin installed. I've spoken to engineers directly about the original issue which is now resolved but no one has revisited it since, I'm starting to lose the plot and gain more and more daunts about the security implication of not having an active internet connection.

I'm running out of options and the phone line just gets me stuck in an automated message.

How do I speak to someone directly in the engineers and contractors who do the work to get this sorted? 

Please!!!!

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ryquh

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our community forums! We are here to help! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issues with your install and I completely understand how frustrating this must be! 

I'm going to send you a PM now so we can look into this further and we what we can arrange!

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.