cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Failure

Jdbowling
Joining in

Been with Virgin for a long while with no issues, next door neighbor has virgin installed Friday, and at the same time I lose all services. Nothing was working at all. Popped next door as the Virgin engineer was there and said I had lost all services. Surprised stated that it should be short term....

I pop back to mine to check on things and in that time the engineer makes off having difficulty me the job next door. 10 mins pass, 15 mins pass...still no services nothing! 

Go back outside and notice the cover is off my box on the outside wall cables undone with all the leftover mess on the ground from the installation that had just been done. Hoping that reconnecting would resolve it only sorted the TV. Since then have had no broadband. Reported it on the day to be told someone would call to discuss....nothing. 

Call back today only to be told it will be 3 days before they can send someone out. What a mess. I can only think the installation for the neighbors has somehow resulted in my service being messed up.

I have got to say the customer service has been shocking. With needing to work from home it is going to make for an interesting few days! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team should respond to this within the next 24 hours and advise you further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team should respond to this within the next 24 hours and advise you further.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Jdbowling,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to you, I really dont understand why installing your neighbour would leave you without service and why they would need to touch your connection. 

I have looked into this on our system and can see that the team have asked for the earliest appointment possible, due to the issues that you've had, I will reach out to the area manager to see if there is anything that we can do to bring it forward for you but I cannot promise they will be able to do so. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything back from the team.

Regards,

Steven_L