cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sent in circles over new installation

milkytea
Joining in

I recently moved house and arranged to have virgin to come with me. I upgraded to the gig1 line and was told new equipment would be delivered to my property which was due on the 28th July. When the day came I wasn't sent new equipment (just a single cable no hub 4 to replace my hub3)

I have been in contact with virgin every single day since then and been given fals promises or equipment delivery. At this point I don't know what to do as I still havent received any equipment and have no access to my services.

Wouod be great if I could get any help cause right now I'm loosing my will to live trying to speak to anyone over the phone.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi milkytea, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you have had continued issues since moving address. 

We can certainly take a look at this for you however I will need to pass through data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs